So we can have a range of stop losses applied on a range of timeframes, starting from 0.5% to 10%
The question which is on my mind is, if I look at a chart, I must observe and try to get an idea of how many candles are there which are >= x% (where stoploss = x) after I enter a trade.
SETUPS that I have = Momentum Burst applied on Daily, and Intraday Frame
Now in Daily Frame, the SL may be 2 - 2.5% or DAY HALF of a 4-5% move (and this will impact the PF 0.5% if the PS is 20% and PF 1% if the PS is 50%. I need to make a table which plots the impact on PF, when there are moves such as 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%, 25%, 50%, 80% and 100% based on the same range of Position Sizes.
Price Move | 10% Pos | 20% Pos | 30% Pos | 40% Pos | 50% Pos | 60% Pos | 70% Pos | 80% Pos | 90% Pos | 100% Pos |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
+5% | +0.5% | +1.0% | +1.5% | +2.0% | +2.5% | +3.0% | +3.5% | +4.0% | +4.5% | +5.0% |
+10% | +1.0% | +2.0% | +3.0% | +4.0% | +5.0% | +6.0% | +7.0% | +8.0% | +9.0% | +10.0% |
+25% | +2.5% | +5.0% | +7.5% | +10.0% | +12.5% | +15.0% | +17.5% | +20.0% | +22.5% | +25.0% |
+50% | +5.0% | +10.0% | +15.0% | +20.0% | +25.0% | +30.0% | +35.0% | +40.0% | +45.0% | +50.0% |
+80% | +8.0% | +16.0% | +24.0% | +32.0% | +40.0% | +48.0% | +56.0% | +64.0% | +72.0% | +80.0% |
+100% | +10.0% | +20.0% | +30.0% | +40.0% | +50.0% | +60.0% | +70.0% | +80.0% | +90.0% | +100.0% |
No comments:
Post a Comment